Our Budget Analyser
The Model 1015 ProBalancer Sport also incorporates the ACES Systems’ hallmark of ease of use. Fill-in-the- blank or option selection screens prompt you through the entire balancing process.
The Model 1015 ProBalancer Sport utilises either NiMH rechargeable or standard 1.5-volt AA batteries and can be changed without losing data.
- Simple and easy-to-operate tool that automates propeller balancing tasks.
- Capable of one-channel data acquisition for an automated balancing process with minimal user required input.
- Tachometer input capable of acquiring speed signals from a TTL source up to a maximum of 6000 rpm.
- Vibration input is calibrated to accept a signal from the STI CP 0907003 vibration sensor.
- Designed to allow propeller balance on virtually any aircraft.
- Process gives step-by-step directions while requiring very little information or action from the users
- Designed to be an accurate, easy-to-use, inexpensive, lightweight and portable unit.